Monday, April 11, 2011

Vintage Velociraptor

Let's just do pictures. This was Monday. Lots of coffee and sugar. I thought you, dear readers, would be interested in seeing my wide range of modeling poses. This has taken years to perfect. It is the expertise of only a seasoned professional. I would strong advise not to try these at home- for you may look stupid.

Standard outfit post (vintage dress from Etsy, shoes from Kohls).
A nice, normal close-up.
This is my little old lady pose. I think the hunch really brings out my eyes.
Oh my god, it's a velociraptor! Wait, no- a SEXY velociraptor!
Yay, life!

4 comments:

  1. hahaha!!! i adore all your poses! i do the old lady hunch in a lot of my modeling. i feel like super models do it so they look even skinnier. i'm a bit of a copy cat!

    love your dress it's so darling!

    glad i stumbled across your blog. i like it! and i love the name! (our shop is called blouse!)

    xo~jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love The last picture Yay, Life it made me smile thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blouse!: lol thank you so very much! I am doing the real old lady hunch for real today because I have a still neck! It is sexy ;)
    Tallulah- I am glad my little "yay for life" leap made you smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous! I've been searching high and low for a reasonably priced gingham dress. Lovely with the red belt.

    ReplyDelete